This is the second article of "The Best UX/UI Designer Tools, Resources, Blogs & Books Collection" series. This list covers Prototyping Tools, Mobile app Prototypers & Design tools. (Read Part 1)
1. Pidoco -Online wireframe and prototyping tool.
2. Uxpin -Online tool let your team design, collaborate, and present prototypes.
3. Mockplus -Easy to use prototyping tool helps you design rapidly.
4. NinjaMock -An web-based and simple prototyping tool.
5. Axure -Tool for create high fidelity and complicated prototypes.
6. Justinmind -Tool for high fidelity prototypes.
7. Balsamiq Mockups -Tool for simple and low-fidelity wireframes.
8. Proto.io -Tool for design and prototype.
9. Invision -Web-based prototyping tool that make your design live quickly.
10. Marvel -Prototyping tool for linking the screens together.
11. OmniGraffle -Prototyping Tools for Mac Users.
12. Flinto -Prototyping tool for linking the screens together. Mac only.
13. Mockflow -Another platform for prototyping, with the possibility of project planning.
See Also: A Full List of UX Prototyping Tools
Mobile App Prototypers
1. Mockplus -Prototype for iOS, Android, desktop and web. Preview design on actual device easily.
2. POP -Transform your pen+paper ideas into a real working prototype quickly.
3. AppCooker -Prototype App on iPad.
4. Framer -A new way to design with code.
5. Pixate -Experience your ideas on device as if they’re completely real.
We hope you enjoyed getting to know about these design resource and tools. Hopefully, through them, your journey of being a UX or UI becomes easier!